Hi,

Just bought myself a Peugeot 306 (2000 model) from a friend of mine. I knew there was an error with the wipers' intermittent setting, but I thought it was just some kind of timer relay that was broken. So I thought it'd be an easy fix; read the manual to find which relay it is and replace it. Turns out I have no idea what I'm talking about and I need help...

So the problem is that the wipers, when set to "intermittent", are randomly stopping "midway" and I can hear the relays are clicking like crazy. That's pretty much the best description I can give of the problem. I tried filming the error, but the wipers aren't going on time intervals when it's not raining so it's a bit hard to actually display the error properly before we get some more rain. Here's the video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ygYUhFwxYqsvBqe13

But in my video you can se quite clearly that something is wrong at 00:31. The wipers are stopping when they shouldn't, I hear a lot of clicking from the fuse box and then it starts to move again...

Does anyone of you know how I can fix this? Or how to better diagnose the problem?