Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Chris Knott Insurance 3
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ancebanner.png

We've teamed up with Chris Knott Insurance services to provide you with a really competitive deal on your Car Insurance.

Everybody is looking for cheaper car insurance but we can show you how you could get straight to the biggest savings in just 3 easy steps.

The offer is open to all members, newbies and CS members!

STEP 1
    Simply shop around for the best quote in the normal way.

STEP 2
    Give Pug306.net Insurance a call FREE on 0800 917 2274 or log into the website by clicking the banner on the main forum page. Your reference is "pug306.net- ref 772"

STEP 3

Provide us with your best quote and we’ll beat it by up to 10%

Its that simple!

Underwriting Conditions: Saving applies to new policies for named drivers with a minimum of 1 year’s experience of driving performance cars and is subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions, certain postcodes and occupations.
    Excludes classic cars and drivers under 19. Written proof of best quote may be required.

The scheme starts for ages 22 and over for Comprehensive cover, & 19 and over for TPF&T cover, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

All drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

Pug306.net insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Offer only applies to UK Residents.
    Last edited by Foxy; 11-08-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    ex Pug306.net owner and head administrator

Vauxhall Zafira GSi turbo stage 2
    Pug 306 1.4 Meridian

Moo's bitch

yep, had my quote off them and very please, will be going with them as soon as the pug is back on the road £900+ with Adrian flux fully comp, and £664 fully comp with chris knott

I don't like the part where it says "minimum of 1 year’s experience of driving high performance cars"

Define high performance? Like a HDi 306 is piss poor compared to a ferrari but on the other hand is considered a supercar when comparing it to something like a micra??

I have been driving my friends RX7's on the tracks for atleast 5 years now, does that count even though I wasn't insured??
    If you can't read my post, it's probably because I am driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
    It pains me to say this but that Ford is beautiful.

What exactly are they counting as a high performance car?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/314361.html"] [IMG]http://images.spritmonitor.de/314361_41.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://www.justgiving.com/scottrikky"][B]Please sponsor me and my colleague for the Loch Ness Marathon! All donations gratefully received![/B][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/324731.html"] [IMG]http://images.spritmonitor.de/324731_41.png[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER]

do they insure modified cars?

Moo's bitch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adrian may @ Jun 15 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    do they insure modified cars?[/b]
    yep

Default Re pug306.net insurance

I had a few quotes and then phoned the number given on here but they came back with a very high quote and when i told them the quote i had they said they could not get anywhere near that so that was a waste of time and what is said about them beating your best quote by 10% is not so when you phone them.

Shaun.

They qouted me £1700 first time round, but told me to phone them again when my renewal came through. The renewal was £1090, so they offered me £975, which I took.

Long Term Member

i shall be ringing them when my renewal is through

What about the whole you have to be over 21 to qualify for fully comprehensive???!

Convienient they left that out!!
    [CENTER]
    RAM Cobra V8 in build, Land Rover 110, Audi A4 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport (petrol not crummy diesel)
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by adam001 View Post
    What about the whole you have to be over 21 to qualify for fully comprehensive???!

Convienient they left that out!!
    "The scheme covers declared modifications & applies to members aged 19 & over for TPFT cover, and 21 & over for Comprehensive cover - all drivers must have a full licence for at least 1 year."

>>>> https://www.pug306.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40982
    [CENTER][U][B][IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2494/tegl.png[/IMG]
    [/B][/U][B]1999 306 1.4 - Written off
    2001 306 1.4 - Sold
    2000 Integra DC2 - Loving it[/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -chapperz- View Post
    "The scheme covers declared modifications & applies to members aged 19 & over for TPFT cover, and 21 & over for Comprehensive cover - all drivers must have a full licence for at least 1 year."

>>>> https://www.pug306.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40982
    Thanks Chapperz!

Our main thread is in the Lounge - https://www.pug306.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40982

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: PUG-772
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

All those insurance quotes are high, maybe I am just an old git, and not a young wipper snapper, but my HDI with a non standard front bumper is only £220, fully comp, leagal cover, and the works; which is £100 less than the next nearest quote I got.

Thankyou Chris Knott Insurance.

i aint using these lol, cause if you use them your going to have to declare all mods casue then if you have a crash and they see you were a member on here im sure theyll go to the project section and see what youve actually done to your car lol

I've heard that insurers are getting more switched on with regard to mods and remember one person claiming that they'll use any excuse to avoid paying out (unsuprisingly on that though!)

Do you reckon they'd go as far as looking to see if the fuel pump anti-tamper seals have been broken?

Got mine with admiral was cheaper when I added my misses as a named driver. Whats that about. like 600 without and 550 with.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNAtom View Post
    Got mine with admiral was cheaper when I added my misses as a named driver. Whats that about. like 600 without and 550 with.
    she will be a lower risk than you, so some insurance companies lower the premium, as if they are driving it you can't be...Chris Knott don't lower the premium, instead they raise it as they understand the named driver will only use the car if the policy holder doesn't need it, therefore the car is being used more....well that's what I think and i'm fairly sure that's right
    [CENTER]
    RAM Cobra V8 in build, Land Rover 110, Audi A4 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport (petrol not crummy diesel)
    [/CENTER]

Chris Knott quoted me happy! Knocked £250 off my excess!! Only an extra £1 a week - thanks!!
    [SIZE=2]The distance between insanity and genius is only measured by success.[/SIZE]

well happy they just beat my renewal quote with tesco's by £400!! quality!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/reecejenni/siggy-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]*[B]3 Door HDI Turbo, De-EGR'd, Custom De-Cat, Xsara Mist Jets, Morrettes[/B], [I][COLOR=red]soon to be Re-Mapped, Lowered 35mm and hopefully Half Leather[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

my current insurer £654 £39.90 Windscreen Cover £15.75
    Grand Total:£709.80 TPTF (only paid £200 for my ph2 xsi so dont want fullcom when i have another car(ph1 xsi) sitting on my drive)

chris knott £654.99 no windscreen or breakdown, better than the £1000's that the compare sites got me.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

Currently driving: Peugeot 306 XSI 2.0 ph2 16v moted and legal!!!

rest in piece's ph1 xsi 8v.:)